function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bhanu ErraguntlaBhanu Erraguntla 

issue in trailhead

Hello All
I am trying the exercise "Implementing Global Actions with Visualforce Pages" in the trailhead module module.  
The exercise mentioned "Your users have asked for a quick way to share information about themselves with their clients from their mobile phone. Create a global action in Salesforce1 to display information similar to a user's business card (first and last name, email, phone, and title).
The global action must be labeled 'My Business Card'.
The global action must reference a Visualforce page named 'BusinessCard'.
.................................."

I have created the global action and named with the label correctly as "My Business Card".  However, I am now getting an error as below
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'My Business Card' global action wasn't found."

We cannot create an action with the name having spaces as in "My Business Card".   

What am I doing incorrectly.  Please suggest.
Thanks
Bhanu
Best Answer chosen by Bhanu Erraguntla
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force

Hi Bhanu,
You need to provide the global action label field as "My Business Card" and let the name field auto-populate. It will get populated as My_Business_Card.
If that helps, please mark it as the answer.

All Answers

Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force

Hi Bhanu,
You need to provide the global action label field as "My Business Card" and let the name field auto-populate. It will get populated as My_Business_Card.
If that helps, please mark it as the answer.
This was selected as the best answer
Yes, that worked.  I edited the title initially for some reason and later too as in the trailhead they suggested the space in the error message.  Thanks!
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
You can mark it the answer then ! It would be helpful to the community !!
Dave TomkinsonDave Tomkinson
Brilliant, I had that issue too. 
I have passed the challenge but the Global Actions 'Quick Account' from the tutorial and 'My Business Card' aren't actually appearing in the mobile app. 
I've logged out and logged back in, my tabs are appearing in Navigation but not the actions....
Any ideas on that?
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
have you added them in mobile publisher layouts ? the publisher for browser and mobile app are different and thus needs to be added in different sections in publisher editor...
saran kumar 9saran kumar 9
The 'BusinessCard' page must display the current user's first name, last name, email, phone, and title information using the appropriate Visualforce global variables.
The page should have an input field to enter an email address and a 'Send' button that allows users to quickly email their contact information to others. Implementing this requirement is optional for passing this challenge

i need code for this ......please help me
This will work, however I skipped the email button portion.  Try it out.
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
bhanu....you can mark this post as solved if it has completed the purpose !
Nash79Nash79
Hi Bhanu, Are you from Arsin Hyderabad by any chance?
shimei shashimei sha
Hi Bhanu, Could you tell me how can I to send mail to the input mail address?