function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Daniel Neufeld 6Daniel Neufeld 6 

Wave Analytics Error "Invalid schema: Error, Invalid key name: %!(EXTRA string=WhatId(Account).Name)"

Hello all, 

I'm trying to run the Dataflow and getting this error: 

Error executing node 133: Invalid schema: Error, Invalid key name: %!(EXTRA string=WhatId(Account).Name) (02K32000000CdmREAS_03C32000000TNDQEA4)

I can't find a knowledge article on this particular error. 

Can anybody speak to this? 

Thanks in advance. 
Daniel Neufeld 6Daniel Neufeld 6
Below is a snip of the JSON Code for the node's causing the error. If anybody can help with this it would be much appreciated. 

JSON Code for Node 133 and 132
Erin Cooper 5Erin Cooper 5
Hi Daniel,
Did you find a resolution for this? I am getting a similar error.
BroncoBoyBroncoBoy
After receiving this error, the cause was found to be and error with the relationship property which, in my particular case was orignally "Contact Territory".  I'm sure this is documented somewhere but relationship names can't have spaces in them.  So I changed it from Contact Territory to Contact_Territory.  In general I believe that when you see this error, it's caused by a relationship name that is not correct, which is then referenced by another node, either it has a character that is not allowed or there's something wrong with it.  Hope this helps somebody!  Code example below

"Augment_Contact_Territory": {
    "action": "augment",
    "parameters": {
      "right_key": [
        "Cost_Counter__c"
      ],
      "left": "Augment_Account_Record_Type",
      "left_key": [
        "Primary_Cost_Counter__c"
      ],
      "right_select": [
        "Channel__c",
        "Cost_Counter__c"
      ],
      "right": "Augment_Territory_User_CD",
      "relationship": "Contact_Territory",  ***THIS IS WHERE I REMOVED THE SPACE BETWEEN THE TWO WORDS***
      "operation": "LookupSingleValue"
    }
  },
Swati Sharma 68Swati Sharma 68
I also was facing the same error but after renaming the relationship names and removing spaces from them made me resolve this error.