function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aparna Hegde 1Aparna Hegde 1 

Appointment Booking

I have this requirement to be able to book appointments.

I have a list of 50 offices and people with one/more skills work at every office.

Based on the account address and skill required, I need to be able to view the calendars of everyone working in the nearest office catering services for the requested skill and book appointments based on availability of both client and service provider

Most of the apps I saw on app exchange are for sales agents to go to the customer and not for customers coming over to the office. The field service OOTB feature supports a part of the requirement. Is there any way I can achieve this through apps or configuration? Is visualforce/apex the only resort?
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Aparna,

May  i suggest you to please check the apps from app exchange.
Hope it helps.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar
Aparna Hegde 1Aparna Hegde 1
Hi Rahul, I have installed the app in my sandbox. It has great features. However, it doesn’t give me the list of closest offices, I have to pick office from the picklist. We have ~55 offices and it gets difficult to browse through them. Also I cannot pre default values like skill from a salesforce field(feed values from salesforce fields into the app) These are some challenges I am facing. Otherwise, the app is great. Cheers, Aparna
Nick LuisNick Luis
https://calday.app/
Not sure if this will work for you, but it's worth checking out.