function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ken Koellner 8Ken Koellner 8 

How to view average code coverage from deployment

Anyone know if there's a way to get the average code coverage that was determined during a deployment?  I doesn't show in the output shown below.  It also doesn't show on the success deployment page.  Further, if I go into dev console and look at test coverage, it doesn't show the test coverage that was determined during the deployment validation.  I have to run all tests again to get coverage.

What I want to accomplish is after each successful deployment to one of the test orgs we use for continuous integration, is record the average % of coverage.  That way we can keep a record and if it starts drifting too close to 75% we can attend to test improvement. 

deployTestCTI:
[sf:deploy] Request for a deploy submitted successfully.
[sf:deploy] Request ID for the current deploy task: 0Af1I00000TjiS5SAJ
[sf:deploy] Waiting for server to finish processing the request...
[sf:deploy] Request Status: Pending
[sf:deploy] Request Status: InProgress (341/474)  -- Processing Type: ReportType
[sf:deploy] Request Status: InProgress (396/474)  -- Processing Type: ApexClass
[sf:deploy] Request Status: InProgress
[sf:deploy] Request Status: InProgress (16/164)  -- Running Test: CreateInvitationActionTest.basicLeadTest111
[sf:deploy] Request Status: InProgress (32/164)  -- Running Test: LinkaLatorTestMethods.testUpdateTimeTradeMeetingTrigger
[sf:deploy] Request Status: InProgress (45/164)  -- Running Test: Test_Ctrl_ClickToSchedule.redirectionCheck
[sf:deploy] Request Status: InProgress (64/164)  -- Running Test: Test_Ctrl_CreateMeetingInvitation.newInvitationFromLeadWithGroupsRoundRobinUserOrganizerWithExistingRRIndex
[sf:deploy] Request Status: InProgress (81/164)  -- Running Test: Test_Ctrl_TimeTradeAdminPage.startCalendarSync
[sf:deploy] Request Status: InProgress (115/164)  -- Running Test: Test_TimeTradeWorkflowRouteEdit.BasicInsertOfRoute
[sf:deploy] Request Status: InProgress (138/164)  -- Running Test: Test_trg_Event.GTMCancelEvent
[sf:deploy] Request Status: InProgress (143/164)  -- Running Test: Test_trg_Event.eventTrigger
[sf:deploy] Request Status: InProgress (146/164)  -- Running Test: Test_trg_Event.eventTriggerGTMError
[sf:deploy] Request Status: InProgress (150/164)  -- Running Test: Test_trg_Event.setUpZoomException
[sf:deploy] Request Status: Succeeded
[sf:deploy] *********** DEPLOYMENT SUCCEEDED ***********
[sf:deploy] Finished request 0Af1I00000TjiS5SAJ successfully.