function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Richelle HennenRichelle Hennen 

Cannot Activate Approval Process

Hi, I'm having an issue on my trailhead playground with activating an approval process to complete the challenge for this part of the process automation module. When I click on the Activate button within the process page, or on the Account processes page to move it from Inactive to Active, it won't respond. I appreciate help anyone can give me.
Best Answer chosen by Richelle Hennen
Teja GattupalliTeja Gattupalli
Hi Rahul - How do you do?
                 Yes, you are right. A pop-up warning should appear on click.

Hi Richelle - Could you please check at the end of the ADDRESS BAR to see if the browser is blocking the pop-ups?
                     If yes, please click on the pop-up blocker and allow for the one website, IF IT IS OK.

Please share the concerns while/after doing if any.

Thank You,
Teja

All Answers

Rahul.MishraRahul.Mishra
Normally when we hit Submit for approval or Active buttons, we get an alert message saying that...you can not recalll record after submission......etc.. On hit of buttons do you get any alert message ?
If you can provide the link of trailhead module for the approval process then I can help you better.
Hi Rahul - How do you do?
                 Yes, you are right. A pop-up warning should appear on click.

Hi Richelle - Could you please check at the end of the ADDRESS BAR to see if the browser is blocking the pop-ups?
                     If yes, please click on the pop-up blocker and allow for the one website, IF IT IS OK.

Please share the concerns while/after doing if any.

Thank You,
Teja
This was selected as the best answer
Richelle HennenRichelle Hennen
Thanks so much, I tried to activate the approval again and it did work. I think it was the pop-up blocker on my browser, because the window did come up this time.
Hi Richelle, 

I am glad it worked out well.
Please mark the question SOLVED with a BEST-ANSWER :)

Thanks,
Teja
Aashya bodugulaAashya bodugula
hi i tried the way you told even though iam not able to activate the process popup are enabled.could you please help me in this so that I can complete the challenge
Nayakidi AshishNayakidi Ashish
@Aashya bodugula, have you resovled the error? Even I am facing the same issue. If you have resolved it, please help me. I am also stuck with that issue.
Nayakidi AshishNayakidi Ashish
Hey folks. If you are having trouble with that activate button even after following all the steps, try switching to Salesforce classic. Now activate it. I found it the hard way. Lol
Adrian Filip 9Adrian Filip 9
Thank you Nayakidi. Can't believe that this still happens... 
Anup ShastriAnup Shastri

@Nayakidi Ashish thanks!!!

Shrishty DhimanShrishty Dhiman
Thanks @Nayakidi Ashish
Vineet Sharma 32Vineet Sharma 32
@Nayakidi Ashish , It worked after swiching to Classic UI. Thanks a lot for your suggestion.