function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Martina PastorkovaMartina Pastorkova 

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: CKIGBGTA. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: FORBIDDEN: The report type Forecasting_Details__c is invalid, is undeployed, or is based on an entity you do not have access to.

Hello

I have a problem with "Create a Forecasting Reports" Trailhead:
The following error ocurrs even I have done everything correctly:

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: CKIGBGTA. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: FORBIDDEN: The report type Forecasting_Details__c is invalid, is undeployed, or is based on an entity you do not have access to.

User-added image

Any idea why I can not pass the module?

Thank you.
Neetu_BansalNeetu_Bansal
Hello Martina,

In this module, you just have to create a record type. If you are able to create the one shared in your post, then you can check the module.

If you are getting error while create record type, please share the error message.

Thanks,
Neetu
Hello. The error message is displayed in the comment below starting: There was an unhandled exception... I created the report type and I can use it,run the report but whenI check the challenge the error pops up! That is why Im confused. Regards Martina
Is there any progress with the above mentioned issue as I still can not pass this in my Trailhead org.

Thank you.