function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Natacha JosephNatacha Joseph 

Merge multiple PDF files

Hi !
I need to merge multiple PDF files.
Is there any way to do that within Salesforce ?  I found some post on that but they are pretty old : 2011, 2009...

Thank you for your help !
Best Answer chosen by Natacha Joseph
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Natacha,

Merging multiple pdf files.May I suggest you please refer the below link to reference. hope it helps.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar

All Answers

Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Natacha,

Merging multiple pdf files.May I suggest you please refer the below link to reference. hope it helps.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar
This was selected as the best answer
Natacha JosephNatacha Joseph
Thank you Rahul Kumar.
From what I see, I cannot merge multiple PDF files unless I used an external tool.
The link to Zenkraft.com call a "merge" tool they own...  
I will continue my research and try to see if I can find any other solution.

Thank you for your help!
sophian smithssophian smiths
Hi there is a solution to your question. Softaken PDF Merge Tool your office app allows you Merge any Size PDF files into single PDF documents all on the go. This is not cloud based.  It is affordable and has a lot of features to do business anywhere. You can view the the link at  https://www.softwarewiki.org/merge-pdf/
rishabh rathor 28rishabh rathor 28
Hi,
You can try File ZIPO, a native appexchange application that can help you to merge Salesforce files & documents (PDF & Word format) into a single PDF in minutes.
here's link - https://filezipo.io/#quick-install