function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Deborah ElliottDeborah Elliott 

Can't Launch My Trailhead Playground

I am new to Salesforce and I am making my way through the "Learn CRM Essentials" training module.  When I attempt to launch "My Trailhead Playground 1" in "Navigate and Personalize Salesforce", I get a new browser window with the error message "Sorry, that page doesn't exist. Try retracing your steps or review the URL."  What am I doing wrong?
Stas ChristiansenStas Christiansen
I don't you're necessarily doing anything wrong, but with so little information I would suggest you check a few things: 

a) Make sure you're logged in to the Trailhead site, sometimes I leave the window open and it logs me out without a refresh, and I don't realize I am not authenticated anymore. 
b) Inspect the URL the new window is going to, does anything seem particularly off? 
c) It does not seem that Navigate and Personalize Salesforce module has any reliance on the previous lesson, so you could create a second TP and complete the challenge from there. 
d) Reach out to trailhead@salesforce.com because this might be an issue on the backend and they have more visibility into that part.
Deborah ElliottDeborah Elliott
Hi Stas It turned out that I needed to clear my cache and cookies for the correct page to load. Thanks!