function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dave AIBDave AIB 

"The 'New Oppty Compact Layout' compact list is not configured with the fields in the specified order."

Hi, I'm trying to perform trailhead challenge "Customize Record Highlights with Compact Layouts". I have created compact layout e put all field in the right order, but I'm getting the following message: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'New Oppty Compact Layout' compact list is not configured with the fields in the specified order. Please see the requirements.
Can anyone help me, please? Thanks in advance.
Dave.
kunal parmar 10kunal parmar 10
Hi Dave AIB,
     i think you should check fileds and make sure , you do challenge all fields are same exact order give in challenge. and make a primary compact layout that you create and check . 
Andre NembhardAndre Nembhard
I received the same error message until I went back into Object Manager >Energy Audit>Compact Layout>Edit>(Check to see if you created a New Oppty Compact Layout on the Energy Audit Object)>(if so, Click Edit>Change the Label Name to Sales or anything other than New Oppty Compact Layout>Save.  Check Challenge. What essentially happened is I created 2 New Oppty Compact Layouts. One on the Energy Audit Object and the other on the Opportunity Object.  We only need one on the Opportunity Object. Best of luck.
André BentherAndré Benther
Thanks Andre, I did the same mistake here.