function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RexieAaronDavidRexieAaronDavid 

bad decrypt travis

Hi, 
I'm about to finish this trail Get Started with Salesforce DX  Continuous Integration Using Salesforce DX Wire It All Together  but ended up with this error in Travis. See screenshot below: 

User-added image
Any comments or suggestion would be a big help. I'm trying to learn the concepts of the SFDX and CI. 
Thanks in advance!
Artur FerreiraArtur Ferreira
I'm having the same error :\

Wolf DuttlingerWolf Duttlinger
I also had this error. I found this site:https://www.jianshu.com/p/3dafd38f3733 (thanks to Google translate for getting an idea what it means...)
As a result I did install a Linux VM and did the "travis encrypt-file assets/server.key assets/server.key.enc --add" part of the tutorial under Linux. It seems like Certs generated in Windows don't work in Travis orthe like.
I got it working then.

I really think Trailhead ought to point out that you're going to have troubles running through the module in Windows....
João Amílcar Viana RodriguesJoão Amílcar Viana Rodrigues
Same RexieAaronDavid's issue here.
Followed Duttlinger's instructions and got a different error: "Invalid value was specified for wait.", suggesting to provide a wait value greater than 3 minutes for the command that creates the Org (the first one in script).
Set 5 minutes and the build passed.

Rafael N CunhaRafael N Cunha
Any solution to this error instead of going to linux?