function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Joseph Bunda 6Joseph Bunda 6 

I cannot log into Trailhead to view my Badges and Certifications

I've accrued several badges in Trailhead, but it's been a while since I logged in. I tried logging in again recently, but Trailhead does not recognize my account, instead greeting me with the "Howdy, we haven't seen you before" welcome message.

I tried logging into support.salesforce.com, but I cannot.
Then I tried calling Salesforce, and they punted me over to this site, claiming that it is a developer problem. I don't agree, but I can't seem to get any tech support anywhere else so here I am.

I can verify that the credentials I use to log into both my developer org and Trailhead are the same, and that the org login works just fine. Can someone assist?
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Joseph,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please reach out to trailhead support team for a better and quick assistance on the above issue so that they can look into it and can help you accordingly.

Please reach out to the trailhead team with the respective org username

You may reach the support team at the below email address. Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
So... does anyone know the turnaround time on these kind of requests? It's been a few days and I haven't gotten a response from anyone at the above email address.
Anyone? Bueller? This is getting tiring. I've contacted Salesforce, their tech support, this site, the above email address and all I'm getting is crickets and shuffling around. Is Salesforce's support really so bad that they can't address a simple problem as this?
To be clear, here is my view of both partner.salesforce.com and trailhead.salesforce.com. You can plainly see that my certs and badges are registered. The same credentials are in use on both, but Trailhead doesn't recognize me.

User-added image