function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sameeksha NathSameeksha Nath 

Sorry to interrupt An internal server error has occurred Error ID: 945995424-514448 (1121277788)

While trying to launch developer org from trailhead for taking challenges, I am getting above error. Please assist in resolving error ASAP.

The above error is appearing when I click launch from trialhead.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sameeksha,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

This type of error indicates that an error has occurred that hasn't been trapped by the platform - a low-level java exception for example.

If you need to move quicker than, start removing functionality from the component to isolate where the problem occurs and see if there are any other mechanisms you can use.

If the problem continues may I suggest you please clear all the cookies and cache and log out of all accounts and log in once again which should resolve the issue.

Still, if the problem persists give a try by attempting the same in a different browser which should do the trick.

Also, I would suggest you raise a support case with Salesforce support team which might help.

You may reach Salesforce support at the below email address. Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Sameeksha NathSameeksha Nath
Hi Nagendra,

Thank you for your assistance,I cleared the browser history and issue was resloved.

Thanks, 
Sameeksha