function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ajay kumar 384ajay kumar 384 

Bad Message 431 reason: Request Header Fields Too Large and also

we are getting error . when i open https://dev6-mdlive.cs91.force.com/BrokerPortal/ then we getting error  Bad Message 431
reason: Request Header Fields Too Large and also

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 1248621760-22363 (792711711)

please give me solution
username :sonuiec@gmail.com

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ajay,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

This type of error indicates that an error has occurred that hasn't been trapped by the platform - a low-level java exception for example.

If you need to move quicker than, start removing functionality from the component to isolate where the problem occurs and see if there are any other mechanisms you can use.

If the problem continues may I suggest you please clear all the cookies and cache and log out of all accounts and log in once again which should resolve the issue.

Still, if the problem persists give a try by attempting the same in a different browser which should do the trick.

Also, I would suggest you raise a support case with Salesforce support team which might help.

You may reach Salesforce support at the below email address. Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Bill Hare 38Bill Hare 38
I am seeing this same error - except it is with only one user - everyone else - on the same profile does not get the error

This is happening in a Service Console - when pulling up a Sales Order Search - again other users on this same profile are not getting this message - any thoughts?
Sarah Smith 15Sarah Smith 15
Anyone have any other suggestions on this error?  I have a couple users getting this error, but not all users in the profile.  Or even all users with the same pinned report.  I cannot find a pattern as to why some users get the error and some do not.
James EnsignJames Ensign
Hi, Sarah and Bill. I had this issue in Flows, and found it to be that I had too many variables. Once I deleted a few of the unused variables, the Flow started functioning again. I hope this helps.