function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Laura KempenaarLaura Kempenaar 

Create object specific quick actions - Can't find Properties under Tabs

Hi all,

Another question from me: I am still working on the admin module within Trailheads and I cant finish it, because in the Create object specific quick actions-part I can't seem to find Properties under Tabs. I did create Property/Properties as an object, but then I have to do this:

Enter Tab in the Quick Find box, then select Tabs.
In the Custom Object Tabs list, click New.
In the Object dropdown list, select Property.

And in that object dropdown list, there is no Property. Can someone tell me what to do here, please? Thanks! :)
Best Answer chosen by Laura Kempenaar
Andras Arva(HU)Andras Arva(HU)
hey @Laura Kempenaar
I was in the same situation, reviewed tab access, even FLS but did NOT helped.
After a while i noticed that if i scroll UP in my mobile it refresh my tabs list ! (where you generally see tabs/recent/connections etc.)
And this was necessary as probably tab names were cached (if i use another mobile to connect that could work w/o it)

All Answers

Delubio de PaulaDelubio de Paula
You need to create a New Custom Object called "Property" first.
click the link and create Property object. Then comeback and it will be there the Property on your dropdown list
Delubio de PaulaDelubio de Paula
Click the link above highlighted then create "Property" object. Then come back to this page and it will be there at the dropdown list.
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
hi Laura Kempenaar,
 it's mean you have already a tab of Property object in your app. please check your app tab and for sure you can check in available custom tabs section. :
Enter Tab in the Quick Find box, then select Tabs.
In the Custom Object Tabs list findout your Property object tab,

Thanks let us know if it helps you

Hm, well I have made the object Property, but if I look in the Tabs section it cant be found under Custom Object Tabs. :S

sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
User-added image
you didn't find this ? tab with name 'Properties' ?
Yes, I did not find it :(
Andras Arva(HU)Andras Arva(HU)
hey @Laura Kempenaar
I was in the same situation, reviewed tab access, even FLS but did NOT helped.
After a while i noticed that if i scroll UP in my mobile it refresh my tabs list ! (where you generally see tabs/recent/connections etc.)
And this was necessary as probably tab names were cached (if i use another mobile to connect that could work w/o it)
This was selected as the best answer
Jamie JeffersonJamie Jefferson
I am currently having this problem. I tried to finish the module "Create Object Specific Quick Actions" by simply creating a Property - 2, but when I followed the module to its conclusion and looked in the mobile app, I could create the house listing and and creat a new showing, but neither my Property nor my Property - 2 were visible for selection. 
Sandeep PandurangaSandeep Panduranga
I have the same problem. I dont see the Property tab in the Mobile app
Gianni LaMartinaGianni LaMartina
I created a new playground, which fixed the issue of Property not populating in the object drop-down list.
Tomy BruceTomy Bruce
Thanks for providing us this great knowledge, I love the green space so visit: https://sportsala.net/crictime-www-crictime-com/