function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
John Butler 15John Butler 15 

Can't pass tutorial: Extend Your Reporting Strategy with AppExchange

When completing the Hands-on Challenge, and logged into my default Playground, when I attempt to download the Salesforce Adoption Dashboards package, the only options given are to install it in my Production or a Sandbox environment.  I've chosen both, and installed/modified the dashboard as requested, and it worked properly.  However, clicking [Check Challenge] responds with "Challenge Not yet complete ... Could not find a dashboard with a name 'Adoption Features'".  I've confirmed the dashboard is in either/both my organization or sandbox, and is named and working properly.  I CANNOT find a way to install the package into my default Playground, that the tutorial is evidently searching.  Ideas?
Tim ConroyTim Conroy
Same issue. I know the problem is basically this; when we are trying to download an app from the Salesforce AppExchange, it is redirecting us into the cloud on the Salesforce side.  We are still in our challenge envirnoment in one browser window, but it opens a different connection in the pop up window. And when we click the "check challenge" button;  it sees that there is still no app because the app was downlaoded to another instance of the CRM environment in Salesforce. I can download the data quailty analysis app in a Salesforce CRM environment, but when I try to install in the Vetforce CRM side ...it states I have already downloaded an instance of the application, when I did not.  Sorry this is not a fix. Not sure how serious Vetforce is taking these issues? Frustrating for sure.
John Butler 15John Butler 15
Thanks Tim, for taking your time to explain the background problem, and for responding so quickly.  I now know, not to keep wasting time trying to finish a tutorial that isn't working properly.  This is a tiny, insignificant issue, but it cost me hours of going in circles; however, as a SF newbie, I know a little more now.  Thanks!