function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mark munnekemark munneke 

Trailhead: Picklist Administration - Manage Your Picklist Values

Hands on Challenge - getting error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Couldn’t find picklist formula with the correct information. Please double check the instructions
And when I view my View Setup Audit Trail I have the entry:
1/16/2018 7:32:45 PM VETmark.munneke@cunning-moose-426038.com Changed default value for Macaron Flavor custom field from null to CASE(MONTH(TODAY()),1, "Gingerbread",2, "Strawberry",4, "Chocolate",7, "Raspberry",11, "Pumpkin",12, "Mint", "Vailla")
And this is the directions from Trailhead Challenge:
Use the formula editor to set the Default Value for the Macaron Flavor picklist as follows: CASE(MONTH(TODAY()),1, "Gingerbread",2, "Strawberry",4, "Chocolate",7, "Raspberry",11, "Pumpkin",12, "Mint", "Vanilla")
Best Answer chosen by mark munneke
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Mark Munneke,

May I suggest you please refer the below link for reference. hope it helps.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar

All Answers

Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Mark Munneke,

May I suggest you please refer the below link for reference. hope it helps.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar
This was selected as the best answer
mark munnekemark munneke
Hi Rahul,
Although this appears to have been directed to the next challenge it gave me the idea just to create a new playground and that resolved the issue.
Thanks,
Mark Munneke