function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
anmi cookanmi cook 

Errors Free Exchange EDB to PST Converter Tool

InQuit EDB to PST converter is excellent software that can easily recover corrupted EDB file from exchange server database and convert them into PST file and other formats such MSG, EML, vCard, vCal, MBOX and EMLX with all mailboxes. It successfully works on all Exchange server versions 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. I would suggest you must try to use once before purchases any paid software. It has free trial version facility also available by using this software you can successfully convert 30 emails item per folder of EDB file into PST file without any cost. You must use this software once. It makes conversion process of EDB file into PST file very easy and reliable.

Read more: InQuit EDB to PST

User-added image

scott king 6scott king 6
I would like to suggest, if you are facing recover corrupt Exchange EDB file. I would recommend try to recover two methods such as manual method such as free of cost but manual method is very difficult and very lengthy process and second using third party tool. I am searching some best Exchange EDB Recovery tool just try like software ATS Exchange EDB to PST Converter tool, vSoftware Exchange EDB Recovery, Enstella System etc.

Get more details:      http://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/edb-to-pst-converter-software-198.html