function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Maharajan CMaharajan C 

Hi Experts!!! - i got the error message as myrule_1_A1(Action Call) – We can’t find an action with the name and action type that you specified

We have the managed package which is created by us so we are try to install this package  some other org.

It works fine in all orgs but in one org we have the error message like below:

(UpdateAcc-2) myrule_1_A1(Action Call) – We can’t find an action with the name and action type that you specified

The UpdateAcc is the Process builder which call the Apex Class.

In the package also we have these components but we got the Error!!!

Any one please help on this!!!

Thanks,
Raj
Best Answer chosen by Maharajan C
Maharajan CMaharajan C

Check the process builders which have invoking any Actions like Apex Class, Approval process, Flows etc...

Because in my scenario we are creating the managed package in that we have the process builder which invoke the class so it makes some trouble to me...Because when we install the packages in the professional edition there is no option for invoke the Apex class in Process builder in Preocess builder so i used the trigger instead of process builder.

Thanks,
Raj

All Answers

marie.tournemarie.tourne
Hello I have the exact same problem (myRule_1_A1 (Action Call) - We can't find an action with the name and action type that you specified.) using Ant deployment.
I am a bit stuck here, where you able to find a solution to this problem ?
Maharajan CMaharajan C

Check the process builders which have invoking any Actions like Apex Class, Approval process, Flows etc...

Because in my scenario we are creating the managed package in that we have the process builder which invoke the class so it makes some trouble to me...Because when we install the packages in the professional edition there is no option for invoke the Apex class in Process builder in Preocess builder so i used the trigger instead of process builder.

Thanks,
Raj
This was selected as the best answer