function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Patty VidoPatty Vido 

How to delete a DE Playground from my Trailhead?

I now see that my Trailhead Playground is acting up similar to others...and I thought it was just user error!
I too am experiencing the same messages:
"Please hold while our robots build your Trailhead Playground. This may take a few minutes" and
"Our robots are still working..." while trying to complete Module Trailhead Playground Management-2nd part Create a Trailhead Playground.
I am also unable to complete Module: Accounts & Contacts-2nd part Understand Account & Contact Relationships.
Actually I'm unable to complete any Trailhead that has a challenge because my Playgrounds don't work, are competing with each other or over-riding each other.
I have a couple of My Trailhead Playgrounds and also a Developer Edition Playground which I created under an email not connected to my SalesForce account. I am hoping there is a way to delete or fix the DE Playground. I'm honestly not sure why I even ended up in the Developer areas of SF since I am not at all a developer...
I really think that if I could just wipe the Developer area clean of my interactions, maybe Trailhead would be of some use for me as an admin. Can someone help me find where to submit this as a case to a support team that feels it is part of their responsibilities. I talked to a SFguy at the Trailhead learning center at the latest SalesForce Event held in Minneapolis (Fun!), and he said he had a similar experience and support had to go in and make some changes...hoping someone can help here...I really need this to be working correctly.

srlawr uksrlawr uk
If you click on your name in the top right corner, and then select "Settings"

you will be taken to a page, at the top is a section called "Salesforce Hands-on Orgs" you can click the X (even though it "looks" disabled to me!!) which will disconnect an Org from your Trailhead profile (you cannot remove the default though, so if you have only one, you will need to associate a clean one with your account, make it the default and then disconnect the dead one).

Hope that helps?

Patty VidoPatty Vido
Thanks, srlawr uk. I didn't find that section in settings, but I did disable all the Playgrounds 6/7 that I had made. The one Trailhead Playground left active is one activated in a Trailhead module, not the one that was created in the DE. Now I understand that Trailhead is an independent org, as is our Production environment, and that Trailhead Playgrounds are not the same thing as a Production sandbox. I am now having difficulty logging into the Trailhead org seperately as is recommended during challenges. I have always just used my production credentials to log in (not realizing that then changes made during Trailhead challenges would go live in our production environment...I figured I was in Trailhead...) In the Module named Trailhead Playground Management-the 3rd section requests that I connect an app from the app exchange). When I try to open Trailhead in a new incognito window, it pops up a login screen, but when I try to log in using the one Playground I have activated (which I just reset the password on today). I get an error saying that I either have the wrong username or wrong password (which I already verified with support were correct...) Also when doing this same module (Trailhead Playground Management) The section that describes how to change your password on a Playground indicates that I should see a settings gear when the login screen appears, and that bar where the settings gear should pop up never appears.  What am I missing? Maybe I am assuming that logging into my Trailhead Playground is the same as logging into Trailhead, and I still need to set up sign in credentials for the Trailhead org? Not sure which hoop I am missing. Also not sure the developer forum is the best place to post this...  
Rich FiekowskyRich Fiekowsky
At this time, "Manage Hands-On Orgs" is an option in the drop-down, next to the Launch button, at the bottom of most Trailhead modules. HTH.
Gaurav Gulati 23Gaurav Gulati 23
Cant find it in settings
Irene BontaIrene Bonta
Here https://trailhead.salesforce.com/users/profiles/orgs