function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Niharika GoudNiharika Goud 

when account source_c field inserted, in contact object Edit page source_c field will be automatically populated?

Hai

I am new to  SFDC

Plz Help me..
Aj LeeAj Lee
shane smith 9shane smith 9
Get Regza OST to PST converter software that smoothly convert all corrupted OST file into PST,EML,EMLX,HTML and so many other format. This is best solution ever for corrupted OST file problems.
Get details: http://www.regzasoftware.com/ost-to-pst-converter/
Yuvaraj mayilsamy 9Yuvaraj mayilsamy 9
Hi Surender,

Can you be more specific? Provide field names and type and rephrase your question.

Yuvaraj
GauravendraGauravendra
Hi Surender Pabba,

From your question, I'm interpreating that source__c custom field is in both Account and contact object. And you want to automatically 
update the contact's source__c field on updation of account's source__c custom field.

For this scenario, you can go for Lightning Process Builder.
Select the base object as: Account.
Define the criteria as: if source__c field isChanged.
In immediate action: select update a record. 
In the record to update : select contact.
choose the custom field of contact to update i.e, source__c
And in the formula field : use the account source__c field.
Save and activate the process builder.
User-added image

Hope this helps.
steven flamingsteven flaming
Try this professional OST to PST exporter for windows Software that can easily migrate Offline OST to Outlook PST file with all attachments such as Emails, inbox, sent item, deletes an item, draft, task, notes, attachment. This product makes the quickest method to Export OST to PST, taking only minutes to change over immense OST information in PST data. It also helps all and MS Outlook versions. Try the free demo version of the converter and migrate a few emails free of cost. Visit here for more data:-https://www.sametools.com/convert/ost/