function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
M B KRRISH KUMARM B KRRISH KUMAR 

How do I get access token of experian Application? I need to Integrate with Salesforce .I got only Client id and Client Secret in experian Developer portal. I got following error :

This is the Screenshot of POSTMAN ToolKit where i got error.I want to generate access token for Experian Application
Siddharth SethSiddharth Seth
Hi M B KRRISH KUMAR

Security token is associated with each user. Check you email account associated with the salesforce account. If you need to regenerate your token under SETUP find Users . Select the appropriated user and click Reset password. A link would be sent to your email account. Once you reset your password a new token will be generated and sent to your Email account.

Best Regards,
Siddharth S.
AppPerfect Corp.
salesforce@appperfect.com (mailto:salesforce@appperfect.com)
408-252-4100
http://www.appperfect.com/salesforce/
M B KRRISH KUMARM B KRRISH KUMAR
Hi Siddharth.
  Thanks for replying.  But i am not directly integrating it with salesforce rather i am getting the above mentioned error in Postman app and in Experian Developer Console as well.  And i believe once i get 200 status code in any of the two(Postman and Experian Developer Console) app i would then also be able to communicate within salesforce using the security token as mentioned. 
For your kind information, these are all the parameters i am using to get the access token as a response in both the applications
For Header -
      Content-Type - application/json
     Authorization i selected is Oauth 2.0

and i also used the client_id, client_secret, username, password as i got the applications.So What would  you suggest ?

Siddharth SethSiddharth Seth
Hi M B KRRISH KUMAR

Yes I can understand you are using Postman. But since you are using Oauth for authorization , try concatinating your password with your security token and then provide it in password field.

Please let me know if this works.

Best Regards,
Siddharth S.
AppPerfect Corp.
salesforce@appperfect.com (mailto:salesforce@appperfect.com)
408-252-4100
http://www.appperfect.com/salesforce/