function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Marcos SalasMarcos Salas 

Control Access to the Org Unit - Trailhead - One Admin Issue

I am trying to get through this trailhead but slightly confused on what's happening.

So I go into my company information and see that two salesforce licenses are being used, leaving of course, none available.

So I go into 'All Users' and see that there is only ONE System Administrator profile being used.

I try and create a new user to complete the challenge but there is no 'Salesforce' License available....???

I'm confused on why the system is showing both licenses being used in the Company information page, but in the All Users page, only one license is shown as being used. For whatever reason, it is not allowing me to create another admin to complete the challenge. Any thoughts?

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Marcos,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please try to deactivate other System admin user and then try to create new System admin user.

In Developer org, you can create only 2 or 3 active users only.

Please let us know if this will help u

For more information please check with below link from the forums community which might help you further. Please let us know still if you have any issue.

Happy to help further.

Thanks,
Nagendra

Jackie Wankier 12Jackie Wankier 12
Hello Nagendra,

I am having the same issue in my dev org and I cannot deactivate the other System Administrator user (me.)  The Active field is not editable in this org.

Jackie