function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Natacha JosephNatacha Joseph 

This site can't be reached

Hi!
I'm trying to open my visualforce pages.  It was working last week, I did some screen capture for documentation purpose.
But today, I got this error for all my pages...

This site can’t be reached
agfaccessgroup--natacha2--c.visualforce.com’s server IP address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Any idea on this ?
I tried it on Lightning and on Classic, still get the same error.
It's working on the production environment but it's not working on my sandbox....

thanks
Ayush TripathiAyush Tripathi
Hi Natacha

I dont know the exact reason for your problem. But I guess its not a code problem as it is running on production.
See the below link and try the methods given to resolve the DNS Settings might you get it right
https://howbyte.com/dns_probe_finished_nxdomain-fix/
Juana MathewsJuana Mathews
DNS errors are addressed in various ways. The most common way for solving the Dns_Probe_Finished_Nxdomain issue is using Windows O/S user is via resolving cached DNS server files.

Option 1: Open up the Command Prompt window using key combinations of Windows Key+R
As soon as the terminal opens up, type ‘services.MSC’ will immediately lead to the local Services Page. Once on the page, the user will search the ‘DNS client’ option, where on a right-click, there will be an option to restart, which is to be exercised. By performing the function, the cache files in DNS names will be refreshed and the errors might be removed.

Option 2: Alternatively, depending on the Windows O/S versions, the other way involves using the command prompt to resolve the issue. All a person requires is to search “cmd” or “command” in the run tab, which will open up the DOS layout. In this interface, typing “net stop dnscache” and “net start dnscache” will do the refreshing of DNS files.

If the issue is still not resolved then you can visit here: https://www.wpoven.com/blog/how-to-fix-dns_probe_finished_nxdomain-error/