function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Harjeet Singh 13Harjeet Singh 13 

Async Apex Execution Limits threshold limits notifications alert or email

I want to send an alert notification when overall organisation Async Apex Execution limit reached 70%of total limit. Say if limit is 2500 and if system already exhausted 1750 of daily Async Apex Limit out of 2500 then an alert should be send to few persons notifying that your organisation limit of Async Apex Executions have reached 70% threshold.
Kindly help

Thanks & Regards, 
Harjeet
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Harjeet,

An out of box solution to receive email alerts to monitor apex limit thresholds exists when you edit the user's detail. It only alerts at 50% and not the 70% as you requested.

Apex Governor Limit Warning Emails
Additionally, you can enable Apex Governor Limit Warning Emails. When an end-user invokes Apex code that surpasses more than 50% of any governor limit, you can specify a user in your organization to receive an email notification of the event with additional details. To enable email warnings:
Click "Your Name" | Setup | Manage Users | Users.
Click Edit next to the name of the user who should receive the email notifications.
Select the Send Apex Warning Emails option.
Click Save. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Harjeet Singh 13Harjeet Singh 13
Hi nagendaran 

Thanks for your reply. Actially i posted same question on stack exchange and it seems you tooktthe same answers from there and put here. Actually the solution which you are saying is nt going to help me I guess. According to your solution if checkbox is checked on user records then only that user will get notifications that too when that particular user will  executing any apex.
My requirement is different: I need an alert notification to some folks even if overall governor limit of Async Apex Execution(24hours basis) reaches 70% of threshold and apex is exceuting by any user(not by an user for whom chexkbox is checked) 

Kindly help me if you know any approach. 

Also kindly let me know if you need any further info/clarifications.

Many thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards, 
Harjeet