function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Eran VizelEran Vizel 

Lightning Chatter Component for a Specific Group

Hi all,

Is it possible to create a chatter component that displays the feed only of a particular group?
Couldn't find anything but the standard component and the <forceChatter:feed> component which doesn't seem to be able to display just a speicifc group taken as parameter. Please advise?
Yoseni DunphyYoseni Dunphy
Eran, have you found a solution or suggestion? I am looking for the same functionality.

Eran VizelEran Vizel
Not yet, unfortunately. 
Payal Dubela 8Payal Dubela 8
Hi Eran,
If you set type="Record" subjectId="groupId" then you can view feed for a particular group.
For Example :
<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes,force:lightningQuickAction" access="global" >
  <forceChatter:feed type="Record" subjectId="0F90K000000AnYLSA0"/>
</aura:component>

MalgorzataMalgorzata
Thank you Payal, your solution works for me. It displayes feeds of partifular group.
Ruth Smith 16Ruth Smith 16
Hi Payal - thinks for sharing your code. I am newbie to creating aura components but creating something real other than HelloWorld was fun! Can you give me a hint where to look for how to write the code that would order the posts from most recent to oldest?
Ulrike Roth 12Ulrike Roth 12
Hi there, Is there a way to limit the posts to a specific number?