function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Peter BölkePeter Bölke 

Lightning input elements not showing

Hello,

i have a problem with my lightning component. Yesterday all input element had shown up. But today they dont. HTML is generated correctly.

What is the problem?

<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes,lightning:actionOverride,force:lightningQuickActionWithoutHeader" access="global" controller="CtrlCreateAttendeeContact">
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}"/>
    <aura:attribute name="contact" type="Contact" 
                    default="{ 'sobjectType': 'Contact' }"/>
    <aura:attribute name="registrationId" type="Id" />
    <div role="dialog" tabindex="-1" aria-labelledby="header99" class="slds-modal">
            <div class="slds-modal__container">
                    <ui:outputText class="slds-hide" aura:id="attendeeRecordTypeId" value="{!v.contact.RecordTypeId}"/>
                    <ui:outputText class="slds-hide" aura:id="eventregistrationId" value="{!v.registrationId}"/>
                    <div class="slds-select_container">
                        <ui:inputSelect aura:id="conSalutation" class="slds-select"  change="{!c.onPicklistChange}" value="{!v.contact.Salutation}"/>
                    </div>
                    <lightning:input value="{!v.contact.FirstName}" name="FirstName" label="Firstname" required="true"/>
                    <lightning:input value="{!v.contact.LastName}" name="LastName" label="Lastname" required="true"/>
                    <lightning:input type="email" value="{!v.contact.Email}" label="email" required="true"/>
                    <div class="slds-modal__footer">
                        <lightning:button class="slds-button slds-button--brand" label="save" onclick="{!c.createContact}"/>
                    </div>
        </div>
    </div>
</aura:component>

thanks for any advise.
Peter

$Abhi$$Abhi$
Hi Peter,
Did you get any resolution? I am facing the same issue. Any pointers on the same would eb really hepful.
Peter BölkePeter Bölke
Hi Abi,

well it passed some time allready after posting this questions,...and some projects as well. As far i can remember the modal definition had to be changed.

enjoy your day!
Peter
$Abhi$$Abhi$
Thanks Peter for your inputs.
For me the issue seemed to be due to error in the script added against the renderer/render event. After fixing the error in the script it worked like a charm.