function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sarma DuvvuriSarma Duvvuri 

Lead Conversion from Web to lead form to Account

Hi All,

Can anyone ell me how to convert the lead from Web to Lead form to Direct account and contact please.

Its Urgent.

Sarma
Sohan Raj GuptaSohan Raj Gupta
Hi,

When you will implement web-to-lead in your website and if user will submit any request then it will automatic convert into lead. You can create web-to-lead HTML using following link:

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=setting_up_web-to-lead.htm&type=5

Hope this will help you.

Please let me know if it helped or you need any more assistance. Please mark this is as the solution if it solved your purpose.

Thanks,
Sohan Raj Gupta
Hi Sohan,

Thank you for the quick response. Have created th HTML web to lead form and written the trigger also.

If i create a record in Lead object its automatically converted to account and contact when lead is qualified.

But if i create a lead from web to lead form lead is not directly converted to account and contact.

Kindly help.

Regards,
Sarma
Hi Sarma,

You can create a lead from web-to-lead from and when that lead will be qualified then it will automatic converted to account and contact. try this process and if you need any help then ask.

Regards,
Sohan Raj Gupta
Hi,
it's happening from lead object. But not happening from the form. When I give details in the form and submit it's not going to create account and contact. Not creating the lead only.

Sarma 

Hi Sarma,

Using web-to-lead you can create a new Lead in salesforce. And when you will convert that created lead then it will automatic create account and contact.

Do you want to create account and contact directly from web-to-lead ?

Regards,
Sohan Raj Gupta
Hi Sarma,

Just try to follow this link https://www.sundoginteractive.com/blog/salesforce-recipe-for-web-to-contact-process

Hope this will help you more.

Regards,
Sohan Raj Gupta