function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bob DenverBob Denver 

How to download Rediffmail Backup to Hard Drive?

Download Rediffmail Backup Software to PC by Advik Software in order to export it's mailbox to local hard drive. This software is one of the finest innovation by Advik developers. You can export and save complete Rediffmail Backup to PC in multiple formats such as PST, EML, MBOX, MSG, DOC, PDF, HTML, TEXT, TGZ, RTF, XPS, Lotus Notes etc.
Also you can migrate your emails from Rediffmail to Gmail, Office 365, Thunderbird, G Suite, Yahoomail, Windows Live Mail, Another Rediffmail Account, Outlook.com etc email clients without any additional configuration.
Download link : http://www.adviksoft.com/dl/advik-rediffmail-backup.exe
stevesmith27stevesmith27
Hi There,

Just Download ZOOK Rediffmail Backup Tool which is one of the best tool to take backup of Rediffmail account to multiple saving options. It is a quick and the easiest solution for users to migrate Rediffmail account to 30+ saving options along with entire data items such as emails, contacts, calendars, custom folders and much more.
It provides multiple saving options to save Rediffmail emails into PST, MBOX, EML, MSG, EMLX, PDF, HTML, CSV, DOC, ZIP, Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Lotus Notes, Outlook.com, Office 365, Yahoo, Gmail, Exchange Server, etc.
User-added image

Just follow simple steps to take backup of emails from Rediffmail account: -
  • Download Rediffmail backup software (https://www.zooksoftware.com/trials/email-backup-wizard.exe) in your system.
  • Choose Rediffmail option and enter login credentials.
  • Choose your desired saving option from 30+ options.
  • Now, set your desired saving filters as per your requirement.
  • Click on Backup button.
That's It!!! All your backup of your Rediffmail account has been done.
Mark Wilson 28Mark Wilson 28
Use Email Backup Tool to download Rediffmail emails to hard drive. The software is very simple, secure and cost-effective well. Moreover, besides Rediffmail, tool also includes more than 30 Webmail accounts for backup. A user can choose the desired one and backup emails directly either locally or on different cloud application. The remarkable thing about the software is that it not only gives multiple Webmail account options for backup but also offers plethora of saving options in which a user can backup their emails. Just enter login details in source and destination and the tool will directly perform the process without taking time and efforts. To understand software processing, use Email Backup Tool free demo that allows to backup first 25 emails free of cost.
Rachel John 9Rachel John 9
If you are a Mac user get Mac Rediffmail Backup software to save / backup email files from Rediffmail Mail on Mac OS (https://www.macuncle.com/email/backup/). The tool permits to download of all the mail files from Rediffmail along with the attachments. The procedure does not include any technical practice while retrieving or backing up email files.

The Rediffmail Backup Mac comes with advanced settings i.e., filter option. The filter options make the user export only the emails of a specific date, recipient, subject, etc.
Get the trial version to understand the working of the tool by backing up 25 Rediffmail mails. Upgrade the tool to download complete Rediffmail account files along with the attached documents. 

Oliver SamsonOliver Samson
Don’t go for the manual backup it will not provide you with safe results all the time. Just go for Softaken Cloud backup tool for reliable and accurate backup along with multiple benefits that will help you to customize your migration as per your demands. it works with Windows XP ,Vista ,7,8,8.1,and 10 that export data accessed to any PST, EML, MBOX, MSG and other client and that application create the backup in one individual account at a time and they require password and username and that software work in internet connection and there is an available trial version of this software. For download this software or more detail visit:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/cloud-mail-backup.html
Patricia Smith 1Patricia Smith 1
You can download Tool4Mail Rediffmail Backup Wizard which enables you to backup Rediffmail emails to hard drive. It supports saving multiple emails from the Rediffmail account to your PC at the same time. You can create a backup of multiple email accounts with this tool in a secure way. It is well operable on the latest Windows OS 11. With this, you can download Rediffmail emails to multiple file formats such as PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, and more. Moreover, it provides support to directly import Rediffmail to Gmail, Office 365, and many more IMAP-supported email accounts.

To know more visit: https://www.tool4mail.com/rediffmail-backup/
Riyaz Khan 15Riyaz Khan 15
Hi everyone,
I want to share my experience with the MailsDaddy IMAP Backup Tool. It's a great software that has made email backup a breeze for me. With this tool, I can easily create a backup of my IMAP email accounts and never have to worry about losing important emails again. The user interface of the tool is simple and intuitive, making it easy to navigate and use. With the help of this software, users can easily and instantly take backup of IMAP emails from any IMAP server such as Rediffmail, Gmail, Hotmail, Mozilla Thunderbird, and more.
It allows me to select specific folders or even entire accounts for backup, which is very convenient. I can schedule automatic backups, so I don't have to remember to do it manually every time. Another feature I love is the option to export the backup in various formats such as PST, EML, MSG, and MBOX. 
This flexibility ensures that I can access my backup files using different email clients if needed. The tool also provides a preview feature, allowing me to view the contents of the backup before restoring or exporting it. This has saved me a lot of time, as I can quickly find the emails I need without restoring the entire backup.
For more info: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/imap-backup-tool/