function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Casey ShawCasey Shaw 

unable to view visualforce page

When i create a brand new visualforce page in the salesforce admin and attempt to view the page, i get the following error:

"This site can’t be reached. xxxxx--c.visualforce.com’s server IP address could not be found."

When i click on the security link next to the visualforce page, all profiles are enabled.

Help?

Best Answer chosen by Casey Shaw
Casey ShawCasey Shaw
I discovered the root cause of the issue. An installed package (with a blank namespaceprefix) was uninstalled and caused the blank namespaceprefix URL (mydomain--c.visualforce.com) on visualforce pages to no longer work.

I resolved this by installing a new package with no namespaceprefix and a dummy file. This seemed to re-enable the blank namespaceprefix.

All Answers

Casey ShawCasey Shaw

Here is the VF code:

<apex:page sidebar="false" showheader="false">
</apex:page>

Casey ShawCasey Shaw
I discovered the root cause of the issue. An installed package (with a blank namespaceprefix) was uninstalled and caused the blank namespaceprefix URL (mydomain--c.visualforce.com) on visualforce pages to no longer work.

I resolved this by installing a new package with no namespaceprefix and a dummy file. This seemed to re-enable the blank namespaceprefix.
This was selected as the best answer