function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
guna malliguna malli 

How can i rename "change your password" to some other name, is it possible?How?

I want to rename "change your password" name here in change password page.
Please find the attachment.
User-added image
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
no, if it is standard you can't rename it , however you can use custom Change password VF page :
check folloing doc : https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=networks_customize_password_management.htm&type=5
Let us inform if it helps you
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Malli,

May I suggest you please check with below help document from Salesforce which might help you with above issue. Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
guna malliguna malli
Hi Piyush_soni,
Thanks a lot for your reply.
if i build custom vf page, again i need to write function for change password button and i need to build that table right.
any simple way to do this page in custom.
User-added image
Yes you have need to custom all functionality and on button click call apex class method and you have need to pass userId and new password to following single line funtion in apex :
System.setPassword(u.id,passwordString);
this will change user password.

Hope it will helps you

guna malliguna malli
Hi piyush_soni,

Thanks you somuch , Do you have this UI code example?If you have can you please share me.

Thanks 
Guna
no am not able to found any UI code, but i guess it's very simple you just need to put 2 input password type fields and use javaScript to match new passowrd and confirm password fields and a button, with your custom UI,
Try to start implement and if you have any issue then post a new query with details so everyone can take a look and will helps you

Kindly let us know if it helps you, & close this query by selecting best answer so it will removed from unanswerd queue,
and helps other in future