function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Angela Sandberg 11Angela Sandberg 11 

Can someone help me this trailhead I can't seem to find my mistake

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find an Opportunity Line Item for the 'Edge Installation' opportunity with the 'GenWatt Diesel 1000kW' product, quantity of 1 and price of 98,000.User-added imageUser-added image
Jainam ContractorJainam Contractor
Hi Angela,

It seems you have not synced this quote to the Opportunity. You have added the Product to the Quote Line Item, but it will not reflect/ sync with the Opportunity Line Item unless you sync that quote with the related Opportunity.

There should be a button on the Quote detail page for Start Sync/ Primary Checkbox field on the Quote Object which will sync the Quote Line with the Opportunity Line Item.

Please check whether it is synced or not. Please let me know if you need any more assistance.

Mark this as the solution if it solved your purpose to help the Community grow and remove this thread from the Unsolved Questions List.

Thanks,
Jainam Contractor,
Salesforce Consultant,
Varasi LLC
www.varasi.com
Thanks for getting back to me..... when I try to select the sync button it doesn't allow me to choose it, I have gone in and looked at the quote object and there is no rule applied that would keep me from selecting it. help :) Thanks, Angela Sandberg Business Solution Consultant | Salesforce Commerce Cloud 224 S. 200 W., Salt Lake City, UT 84101 Office: +1 801-924-6919 Mobile: +1 385-219-1390
Hi Angela,

On the quote Object there is a field called Primary which will sync the Quote Line Item with the Opportunity Line Item. Please refer the below attached email and make sure that field is checked on the Quote record.
User-added image

Please let me know if it works or you need more assistance.

Mark it as the best answer if it solved your purpose.

Thanks,
Jainam Contractor,
Salesforce Consultant,
Varasi LLC
www.varasi.com
Angela Sandberg 20Angela Sandberg 20
So my New Qoute Layout is much different then yours I don't have that button

User-added image
Hi Angela,

Primary field in my Layout is similar to Syncing in yours. So once you check the Syncing field it will sync the Quote Line Item with the Opportunity Line Item. Can you please check and let me know if it works.

Please mark it as the solution to help the community grow.

Thanks,
Jainam Contractor
I was able to fix the issue and complete the trail. Thanks Angela Sandberg Business Solution Consultant | Salesforce Commerce Cloud 224 S. 200 W., Salt Lake City, UT 84101 Office: +1 801-924-6919 Mobile: +1 385-219-1390
Hi Angela,

Your welcome.. Happy to help...!!!

Can you please mark this as the solution to remove this thread from the list of unsolved question.

Let me know if you need any more help...

Thanks,
Jainam Contractor