function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nick Bosch 4Nick Bosch 4 

Edit Add Opportunity Product fields/columns

It seems like I can't edit the view my users see on the "Add Products" to an Opportunity view. I found on this forum that I should go to Opportunity Product > Page Layout > Edit Multi-Line Layout. I've gone there and the fields that appear there and the fields that my users see do not match. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Multi-line Layout Fields
Add products page
Best Answer chosen by Nick Bosch 4
Nick Bosch 4Nick Bosch 4
All - For those that find this looking for the same thing. The answer is to edit the Search Layout for Price Book Entry object. Screenshot below:

User-added image

All Answers

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Try click "Edit" on Opportunity Page Layout, and click the spanner icon on the Product related lists. You should be able to select which fields to display on the opportunity page.

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A0000019WNOQA2
Nick Bosch 4Nick Bosch 4
Thanks, Raj but that's not quite what I need. That adjusts the fields in the related list view. I want to adjust the Add Products view. That's when the user is on the opportunity, they click "Add Products" and then are taken to a popover that allows them to select the products they want to add to the opportunity. I can't figure out how to edit those columns.
Nick Bosch 4Nick Bosch 4
All - For those that find this looking for the same thing. The answer is to edit the Search Layout for Price Book Entry object. Screenshot below:

User-added image
This was selected as the best answer
Wenda McMahanWenda McMahan

Hi, @Nick Bosch 4, I believe I know what you are asking and here's the way to do it.

Make sure that the users have read access to the field(s) you want to add to the "Add Products" view. Edit the Opportunity-Product page layout for those users and add the field(s) to that layout. Then in the Page Layout Editor for the particular Opportunity-Product page layout, select "Edit Multi-Line Layout" from the toolbar links across the top of the palette. Use the resulting Available/Selected boxes to move the fields that you want to change on the "Add Products" view in or out of the Selected Fields box, ordering them with the up/down arrows.

Terence McFadden 5Terence McFadden 5
Nice one Wenda! that works perfectly!
Mike Troy 7Mike Troy 7
Thanks Wenda - been looking for that answer for a while!  :)

ankur kumar 79ankur kumar 79
I have play the some online game free games bejeweled 3 (https://bejeweled3.co) this is world famous game.