function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sarah john 4sarah john 4 

is there some PHP social crm, plugins, or frameworks?

Hello Folk's

What i need to do:

I'm trying to realize social networking graph for companies, employees in CRM. They could have many complex relationships.

A company can have its network like inverstors, partners, competitors and customers etc. I want to realize a dynamic social networking graph for it. And it has to be implemented by php.

Right now, i know SugarCRM and vTigerCRM are php open source CRMs. And SugarCRM provides some social functions. And there are a lot of other CRMs, while i'm not sure if they are realized by php, such as: ACT! Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oracle Siebel Social CRM, BatchBlue, Buzzient etc.

Do you know any other php CRMs, especially php social CRMs?

Thanks
Eden WheelerEden Wheeler
Hello,
Yes, there are several PHP-based social CRM solutions, plugins, and frameworks available. Here are a few options you can consider:
SuiteCRM: SuiteCRM is an open-source CRM solution that is based on SugarCRM. It offers social CRM functionality and can be extended with various plugins and modules.
EspoCRM: EspoCRM is another open-source CRM platform built with PHP. It provides social CRM features and allows you to create custom relationships and connections between companies, employees, and other entities.
YetiForce CRM: YetiForce is a PHP-based open-source CRM system that offers social CRM capabilities. It allows you to manage complex relationships between companies and individuals, track interactions, and analyze social media data.
Zurmo CRM: Zurmo CRM is an open-source CRM platform written in PHP. It includes social CRM features, such as activity streams, social feeds, and integration with popular social media platforms. aws sysops administrator training (https://www.igmguru.com/cloud-computing/aws-sysops-certification-training/)
There are just few examples.You can also find various PHP-based CRM plugins and frameworks that can be integrated into your existing CRM system to add social CRM capabilities.