function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
dturkeldturkel 

Issues with REST API: /services/data/v41.0/jobs/ingest (and v42.0)

I am trying to programatically retrieve my Bulk API processing summary result data for reporting, using the REST API services.  I am using the "/services/data/v41.0/jobs/ingest" service to retrieve these records, in concert with the "nextRecordsUrl" to feed the "queryLocator" parameter for subsequent recordsets.

Yesterday, I was able to get through 2 sets of 1000 records each, but received an in API failure when trying to fetch the third, with the typical opaque messaging:
[{
   "message": "An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 2115486922-33330 (-1783343877)",
   "errorCode": "UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION"
}]
​

I was able to manually fiddle with the queryLocator (raising and lowing the value between "...-2000" and "...-3000" until I hit a specific breaking point of "...-2251".  I verified that my records expanded beyond this number, in fact a complete resultset's worth of 1000.

Today I am getting the same results, but only sooner -- I'm only able to retrieve one resultset of 1000 records before this same break and behavior occurs.

Is this a known issue (I couldn't find one), or is there something I may be doing wrong?