function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sammy11sammy11 

Debug

How do i set up a debug log in the developer console?
I need to know the step by step debugging of my code.
Best Answer chosen by sammy11
Avishek Nanda 14Avishek Nanda 14
Hey Romer,

You can use System.debug Statement in your code to see Debug. When the Debug Log Open Filter it by Debug Only. However, If you want to see a particular User debug. You can navigate to Setup > Debug Log > Set the debug level to Salesforce dev Console. 

Hope this gives your answer. Mark this as best answer if this resolves your query. 

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 

Hi,

Refer below salesforce halp article for the same.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=code_add_users_debug_log.htm&type=5

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

Avishek Nanda 14Avishek Nanda 14
Hey Romer,

You can use System.debug Statement in your code to see Debug. When the Debug Log Open Filter it by Debug Only. However, If you want to see a particular User debug. You can navigate to Setup > Debug Log > Set the debug level to Salesforce dev Console. 

Hope this gives your answer. Mark this as best answer if this resolves your query. 
This was selected as the best answer
Vinod ChoudharyVinod Choudhary
Hi Romer,

Steps are following :

Setup->debug-> Select Debug Logs.  in this screen you need to set time for current use which you logged-in in your ORG. Click on Edit before  the username.

User-added image

Use : System.debug('****************anything*********'+ Whatever you want to debug); in your Apex.

Now run the Apex and you will find the debug log in Debug Logs list.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks
Vinod