function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Raheel AlamRaheel Alam 

Admin Intermediate "Guide Users Through Your Business Processes with Cloud Flow Designer " Challenge

I am having a hard time getting past the Admin Intermediate "Guide Users Through Your Business Processes with Cloud Flow Designer " Challenge. I keep getting the error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'

I've followed all of the directions exactly, get no errors when i'm building the flow and i've tried three different playgrounds and have cleared browser/history and restarted my browser between each one. I can't seem to get past this issue
User-added image
Trey HoffmanTrey Hoffman
I'm working on the same step and can not get past the Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File' error.
I've verified that it is finding the active flow. I went in and removed Company name and got a specific error there.  However I can't seem to get past the Upload_File error.  I'm interested to see who can figure out how to get past this validation.
Nicholas RamptonNicholas Rampton
I'm dealing with the same error message. I wondered whether the assignment text is mixed up as to what should be named "Upload_File," so I tried using that name for the screen in general instead. Even tried creating a whole new Playground org in case the old one had some conflicts going on, but nothing has worked so far.
jessica pedrazajessica pedraza
Same here. Busting my head. I think the module was recently updated. I completed this module a couple weeks ago and passed this particular challenge but when I retry it, I cannot get pass it. Bizarre!
Aaron EdelmanAaron Edelman
Same issue for me. I tried making the screen name "Upload_File" instead, and that did not work. Hopefully there is a fix soon.
Yeah, seems like something's goofed up. Time to move on to another module and come back to this one in a few days, see whether anything's changed. At least I've got some good practice with the flow designer, I guess...
Ovidiu GirlanOvidiu Girlan
have the same, new to salesforce. How do you get salesforce trailhead gurus providing input ? Getting stuck without a reason, forgetting about it does not work for me :-). Either is my mistake or the playground settings are messed up. Hope to get an answer
Abhishek DevurkarAbhishek Devurkar
This is definitely bug - tried a new playground, new field arrangement, etc - doesn't work. Somebody from Trailhead team should looked into it. Not sure how to reach out to them
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
I am sorry about this. We discovered that the challenge checker is looking for the second screen name to be Upload_Files (with an s on the end) rather than the lightning component being called Upload_File. We're getting it fixed. In the meantime, if you change the second screen name unique name to Upload_Files, you should be able to get through it.

We made a knowledge article on this (see below). My apologies again. 

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2932027-lightning-flow-workaround-for-challenge-guide-users-through-your-business-processes-with-cloud-flow-designer?b_id=13478
Xavier MelendezXavier Melendez
Hello everybody, I am experiencing the same problem here. Finally got the answer here.
Thank you Chris
Abhishek Devurkar 6Abhishek Devurkar 6
Chris,

I see only one way forward: all of us commenters here should be awarded with 2,000 points and a superbadge for identifying the issue. :P

Kidding! I made the changes - it works! Thank you so much for looking into it. Quick question - how do you guys identify such threads?

Kind Regards,
Abhi
Raheel AlamRaheel Alam
Thanks Chris!
Yep, that works perfectly. Thanks very much for setting up the fix!
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
@Abhi these forums are extremely hard to parse when there is an issue. There's a feedback link in Trailhead where we get support cases; our team reads all of that feedback. What usually happens is we get support cases with links to threads here in the forums. That's what happened here. So then I came to the forums and searched for "Upload_File" as a keyword, and found the threads.

At that point, I had already gone through the module myself with our engineers and writers and we'd figured out what was wrong and how to work around it, so we made the knowledge article until we could get the issue fixed. Fix will be coming soon. Again, my apologies. 
Abhishek Devurkar 6Abhishek Devurkar 6
Ah, gotchya! You did great - neat case management. Thanks!
Porty 23110Porty 23110
Hi Chris. I followed the workaround provided in force.desk but got an error. User-added imageUser-added image
can anyone help pls..
Kristin LucasKristin Lucas
I just used the work around provided. Your field names are just conflicting with each other on the save.

On the Field Settings tab, try changing the Unique Name to something completely different, like Related_Files.
Kristin LucasKristin Lucas
I just used the work around provided. Your field names are just conflicting with each other on the save.

On the Field Settings tab, try changing the Unique Name to something completely different, like Related_Files.
Porty 23110Porty 23110
Your suggestion worked. Thank you!
Anil Gupta 30Anil Gupta 30
I am still seeing this isse. Nothing works. Tried multiple times, even with new TPs.
Anil Gupta 30Anil Gupta 30
can some help please ? This is making me crazy
Pat HarrisPat Harris
This still isn't fixed @Chris Duarte. I have tried it both ways and continue to get the error "Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File' " Have tried it with the field named 'Upload_File' and 'Upload_Files' (without the single quotes). 
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
Hi @Pat the issue was resolved on 4/24. Disregard the workaround I posted above. Follow the instructions in the challenge.

Make sure you click on the Lightning Component itsef to change the name of it.

1. Click on the second screen in the flow. On the General Info tab, give it any name.

User-added image

2. Click on Field Settings tab. Give it the name Upload_File
User-added image

3. If you get this error when you try to save "Error: Correct the invalid field entries" this means the unique name Upload_File is in use somewhere else in the flow. You need to free it up to proceed.

User-added image

4. To find what is using Upload_File, click the Explorer tab. Find the element using Upload_File, click it, rename the unique name to anything else, and then repeat step 2.

User-added image

Pat HarrisPat Harris
@Chris Duarte, Thanks for the quick response. Got it!
Bobby Bolin IIBobby Bolin II
Alas, thank you. Has anyone encountered this error now?User-added imageUser-added image
Pat HarrisPat Harris
Yes, I got that error once. I think I wasn't logged in or not logged in to the correct org of mine. I somehow figured it out that I wasn't logged in correctly, logged in and the error went away.
There must have been an internal mixup because I created a new playground, duplicated my challenge and it was accepted. Thanks for your feedback, Pat.
Pat HarrisPat Harris
I've found this badge to be particularly difficult and the documentation is challenging. Hopefully you get the next module correct because I'm stuck and the correct information isn't coming up to complete it. 
Good luck, glad I could help in some way.
Hi Pat, I did have the next module completed already. I'm not much of an expert at all with the platform but what is your specific issue and maybe I could assist? 
suhas rameshsuhas ramesh
Can't find the 'New Lead' flow in the 'Process Automation Home' page. Make sure the Developer Name of the page is 'Process_Automation_Home'.
I keep getting this error even though developer name is given as Process_automation_Home?
Can anyone pls help
Cyril DavidCyril David
Hi Chris 
I cannot complete this challenge ,I have folllowed your guidance and with an S or without it ,I am facing always the same error message : Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'
I have also create a new trailhead just in case but witout any improvment ...seems I am stuck for good 
Inna GuptaInna Gupta
Hi Cyril,

I was able to complete the challenge with the above suggestions. Below are the screenshots in case you missed something. Hope this will be helpful. Deactivate the existing flow and activate it again after making changes.

User-added image

User-added image
Cyril DavidCyril David
Hi Inna 
Fantastic ! you are my savior ! it works and thanks to your hint I completed this challenge.
A big ,big thank for your kind help :-) :-) :-)
Inna GuptaInna Gupta
@Cyril.. Most Welcome!