function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Uttam SaiRajUttam SaiRaj 

Facebook Integration

Hi ,

Can any 1 help me regarding this, I want to integrate My developer org With facebook, as my requirement is whenever i create a campaign, it should be created as a post on facebook.

Thanks in Advance,
Sai
Gaurish Gopal GoelGaurish Gopal Goel
Hi Uttam,

I have done this type of requirement, please read this article - http://www.gaurishgoel.com/2016/05/facebook-integration.html 
If this answer solves your problem then mark it as the solution to help others. Thanks.
Uttam SaiRajUttam SaiRaj
Hi Gopal,

Thanks for the reply.

When am trying to insert the domain in the below, it is throwing error,am not getting what's the problem?Fb Error
Remove everything after .com in the domain.
Uttam SaiRajUttam SaiRaj
Yes, even i tried i that way too, getting the same Error.
Uttam SaiRajUttam SaiRaj
Hi Gopal,

Any idea about this error, got strucked, Please do needful
User-added image
You need to white list the complete URL from where you are trying to hit the FB API.
Uttam SaiRajUttam SaiRaj
Hi,

Am good upto calling the page from button using api n access token, now am looking about how to post an image or text content to facebook from campaign object.

Need Help.
Read the Facebook graph APIs for that and my blog post in which I posted something on a FB page. You will have to hit another endpoint in order to post something. Read the graph APIs doc carefully because it has been changed after that blog post was written.
Ishan Goyal 16Ishan Goyal 16

There are many Salesforce apps which can be consider as a best app for Facebook integration with Salesforce.

But here I will recommend some apps which are very useful in today’s modern era and which is highly required by companies these days. One of My fav. app is Communicat-O because it made our existing Salesforce CRM very Powerful.

Communicat-O is a Salesforce tool that can be considered as a good Salesforce live agent tool. Communicat-O helps in doing live chat across all social media channels and all kinds of multichannel at one place in your existing Salesforce CRM. It is very flexible tool and it gives you fully customizable, elegant, responsive SMS and WhatsApp solution in Salesforce.

Not only this, but also it brings all channels like Facebook messenger, Twitter, Telegram, WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat, etc to one place and you can do a live chat with your customers at any place, any time with any device even from your mobile. Don’t listen to me, Take a Free Trial of Communicat-O and check the product yourself.