function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Madeline KarpMadeline Karp 

App Customization Superbadge Step 2 Error - id BWBZPSLN

Working my way through step 2 of the App Customization superbage and was given this error message. I'm working in a totally new Trailhead Playground environment made especially for this badge and saw no problems with Step 1. Any ideas what could be going on? The error message doesn't give any indication that something is wrong with a specific field or part of the challenge. 

In case it's hard to read, the error id code is BWBZPSLN. I got the same error message earlier with a different id code HNMDZAKT.

Thanks!

User-added image
Alain CabonAlain Cabon
Hello,

I had the same error message one or twice (little instability). Just relaunch (or even relogin) your hands-on org. You should get a clear error message at the next resubmission. 

Madeline KarpMadeline Karp
Tried that. Logged out of the org, Trailhead, etc, logged back in to all. Refreshed and relaunched pages. Same error message each time, just with different id codes. Sounds like it needed some time to rest and then worked for you later on?
manoj krishnamanoj krishna
I got the similar error while doing the challenge 2, it was related to one of the fields actually,i deleted the created fields in the order of most recent one and started checking "check challenge" after deleting each fields and found the the issue. You can try the same.
Or open the developer console while running the check challenge and got the the logs section on dev console right click on the most recent log and select open raw log. Let me know how it proceeds