function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Christine Liu (TP)Christine Liu (TP) 

Lightning Flow (module) - 3rd unit, clone records with Children.

I followed the instruction in the Lightning Flow (module) - Combine the Power of Process Builder and Cloud Flow Designer (3rd unit).

I created a flow to clone opportunities and the associated products. How to resolve this flow error?
'Error element Clone_Opportunity (FlowRecordCreate). The error occur when the flow tried to create records: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING: Required fields are missing: [Name]. '

I triple checked that I followed all the instructions provided in the module, I can't figure out what I missed. May I have some help, please? 
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Check if you have any other triggers or some validations on opportunity which you might have created for other challenges.I would suggest you try in new trailhead playground.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

Christine Liu (TP)Christine Liu (TP)
Hi Sandhya,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I've tried in a brand new trailhead playground, unfortunately, I still have an error when I run the flow. This is not a challenge, so I can't check what went wrong. Just wondering if you or the other Trailblazers have tried the instruction in the Lightning Flow (module), 3rd unit, clone records with children.

User-added image

User-added image

Thank you,
Christine
Catherine Bell 13Catherine Bell 13
Hey Christine..did you ever resolve this? I have the exact same error on the same Trailhead

Cheers
Cat