function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pavan Kumar NarraPavan Kumar Narra 

Can Anyone help me on this "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'" ​in Work Flows ?

Could not complete the Challenge
Best Answer chosen by Pavan Kumar Narra
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
Hi all - I'm very sorry about this issue. As of 3/27/2018 there is an issue with this particular unit. The instructions indicate to name the Lightning Component Upload_File but what the challenge is checking for is the unique name of the second screen to be Upload_Files.

I made a knowledge article with screenshots explaining how to work around this. We will resolve this later this month, but this workaround will get you unblocked in the interm if you are getting the error message: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'.

Knowledge article: https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2932027-lightning-flow-workaround-for-challenge-guide-users-through-your-business-processes-with-cloud-flow-designer?b_id=13478

All Answers

Peter FinleyPeter Finley
I've run into the same issue. Seems like a bug.
Peter FinleyPeter Finley
Lots of others with this same issue. Search: "Upload_File"
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
Hi all - I'm very sorry about this issue. As of 3/27/2018 there is an issue with this particular unit. The instructions indicate to name the Lightning Component Upload_File but what the challenge is checking for is the unique name of the second screen to be Upload_Files.

I made a knowledge article with screenshots explaining how to work around this. We will resolve this later this month, but this workaround will get you unblocked in the interm if you are getting the error message: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'.

Knowledge article: https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2932027-lightning-flow-workaround-for-challenge-guide-users-through-your-business-processes-with-cloud-flow-designer?b_id=13478
This was selected as the best answer
Peter FinleyPeter Finley
That did it for me. Thank you Chris!
Thank you @Chris Duarte
I could not Change the Unique name to "Upload_Files".Can you help me on this.User-added image
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
@Pavan you can only use a unique name in a flow once. You appear to be trying to use it for both the field name and the screen name. It only needs to be used for the screen name.
Thank you very much@Chris Duarte.That worked for me.
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
Issue now resolved in production. We are now checking for what is documented in the challenge. You can disregard the workaround.

My apologies again for the trouble.
Erica ZamoraErica Zamora
@Chris Duarte, I am actually having the same issue as that mentioned above:
"  Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File' "
I'm not sure if I am doing this wrong, but it seemed that with the new release it was supposed to go back to normal and we did not need the workaround to change it to Upload_Files correct? I've tried the workaround you had previously suggested and I still received errors.

Look forward to your thoughts!

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
Do not use the workaround. Do the challenge as specified. The issue is now resolved. I updated the knowledge article on the day of the release with the same information.
Erica ZamoraErica Zamora
Hi Chris, Thank you for your speedy reply. I meant to say that I attempted to answer the question as it is asked in the challenge however that wasn't working for me and I still received the error message.
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
The challenge is working as expected. Review all of the listed requirements again and double-check your work. If you still need help, use the feedback link in Trailhead.
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
Looking at your screenshot @Erica I see you have the Lightning Component named as Upload_Files. Change the unique name to Upload_File with no "s" on the end. The screen can be named anything.
Erica ZamoraErica Zamora
@Chris Duarte Thank you for your help!!! I figured out what the issue was, I couldn't save over an active Flow version, so I had to save as a new version and go back in to delete the previous old versions and activate the new one. Thanks again for the help.
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
I'm so glad you made it through @Erica!
sandeep psandeep p
Hi Chris,
Need help.

Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'F-1
F-2

F-3

Thanks,
Sandeep
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
Hi @Sandeep you've got things named incorrectly.

User-added image

User-added image
sandeep psandeep p
Hi Chris,
Thanks for the reply and it worked.
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
I'm glad to hear it @Sandeep!
Marianne Hurtado CordovaMarianne Hurtado Cordova
Thank you! it helped...