function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Secured Signing DeveloperSecured Signing Developer 

Is there any server/instance cache for lightning app based on session and browser?

The issue is when I developing my lightning app and changed files and saved/built on the server,
in the same browser and session, I can not get the latest change, even after few hours.
but if I open a new browser and login, I can get my latest change, however if I changed something again, this browser doen't update any more.
then I have to  switch to another brower. I don't have so many browers and every time login needs code challenge.

It's quite annoying and made my developing so inefficient, anyone else got same issue?
Best Answer chosen by Secured Signing Developer
jigarshahjigarshah
Navigate to Setup > Session Settings > Uncheck the Enable secure and persistent browser caching to improve performance as highlighted in the snapshot below.

This setting is recommended when developing custom Lightning Components in order to ensure the most recent changes reflect immediately without loading the cached version.

Session Cache Settings for Salesforce

Additionally as a practice it is always good to explicitly clear the browser cache to ensure removal of any residuals.