function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sombir SheoranSombir Sheoran 

While doing 'Hands on Course', getting error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find a Permission Set named 'Trailhead' that has the 'Two-Factor Authentication for User Interface Logins' permission enabled.".

Hi All,

I am trying to complete hands on course' for trail https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/identity_login/units/identity_login_2fa?trailmix_creator_id=005500000060kMKAAY&trailmix_id=salesforce-for-newbies-part-2-customization and getting below error all times I do 'check challenge'. As suggested on some other query, have tried deleting and assigning again multiple times, still facing the same issue. 

Please help.

Regards,
Sombir
Best Answer chosen by Sombir Sheoran
Richard Lemaster 6Richard Lemaster 6
I used the link in your message, cliked the Launch button to open my Trailhead org. I added a Trailhead permission set and under System Permissions I selected 'Two-Factor Authentication for User Interface Logins'. I clicked the Check Challenge and it did not give me your error message. I can think of two things to check. Make sure you are in the correct org. Using the Launch button helps. I've spent alot of time looking for errors only to find I was in the wrong org. Also, make sure you select the 'Two-Factor Authentication for User Interface Logins' permission. There is another 'Two-Factor' permission and I almost selected it. Good luck.

All Answers

Richard Lemaster 6Richard Lemaster 6
I used the link in your message, cliked the Launch button to open my Trailhead org. I added a Trailhead permission set and under System Permissions I selected 'Two-Factor Authentication for User Interface Logins'. I clicked the Check Challenge and it did not give me your error message. I can think of two things to check. Make sure you are in the correct org. Using the Launch button helps. I've spent alot of time looking for errors only to find I was in the wrong org. Also, make sure you select the 'Two-Factor Authentication for User Interface Logins' permission. There is another 'Two-Factor' permission and I almost selected it. Good luck.
This was selected as the best answer
Thanks Richard,

I will retry and let you know about further updates.

Hey Richard,

I again Deleted the newly created permission set with ​Two-Factor Authentication for User Interface Logins = true, and recreated it.(which I have repated 4-5 times earlier as well).
Luckily this time it worked for me. Thank you very much.

Regards,
Sombir