function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
elliot villevieilleelliot villevieille 

Build Your First Unlocked Package insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: ....

Hello,
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/unlocked-packages-for-customers/units/build-your-first-unlocked-package
When i do this stage in the trailhead : on SFDX commande line programme, i am connected to my devhub and the command : sfdx force:package2:version:create --directory force-app --wait 10 to create the package version, which associates the metadata with the package.
i have this return :
ERROR :insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: 0HoB00000008Ohn.
Best Answer chosen by elliot villevieille
solution : change the id in the json project file for the id of my package !

All Answers

solution : change the id in the json project file for the id of my package !
This was selected as the best answer
Jolene TrzebiatowskiJolene Trzebiatowski
I am getting this same error, however I already did change the ID in the sfdx-project.json file to the ID of my package.....I don't know what's wrong h  
Jolene TrzebiatowskiJolene Trzebiatowski
OK, so I figured out the problem.  It was a matter of digits vs characters.  I could not copy/paste from output into command line, so I previously was typing it.  Well "0" and "O" look very much alike, as do "1" and "l".  So now that I corrected those, it works.  What I did was copy my entire command screen into a Word document and then copied the ID into the sfdx project.json file.
elly dan harvey mahinayelly dan harvey mahinay
what id should i replace 
elliot villevieille?
Martina PastorkovaMartina Pastorkova

I have been trying for 3 days to do this section and with no success. Firstly, my IDs were invalid, then I could not get Version 1.0 but only got Version 2.0 for DreamHouse.  After like 20 hours spending and changing, I finally got DreamHouse Version 1.0 into my 3rd NEW TRAILHEAD PLAYGROUND as the previous 2 did not work. Now, I can not create th-dreamhouse!
This fault keeps coming up: ERROR:  An unexpected error occurred. Please contact Salesforce Support and provide the following error code: 1253264788-59204 (-629443337).

I am losing my head here, as I was targeting to finish DF18 Developer Trailmix. 

Any help, screenshots would be appreciated. I am not sure how to proceed with this further.

Thank you.

Martina

Martina PastorkovaMartina Pastorkova
Hello Yes, I had to create brand new scratch org and define enableDevHub there and a new Trailhead Playground - otherwise, this will not work. Regards Martina