function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Amit Visapurkar 5Amit Visapurkar 5 

I have two email to case routing addresses.

When a case is created from email to case i want to find the from which routing address was the case created. Is it possible to do that. If yes please do let me know how to do that.
Keyur  ModiKeyur Modi

Hi Amit, 

Yes, It is possible . If you go to your "Email-to-Case Routing Information" there is option to create task, if you are creating task for both routing email address then you can set different Task Status. For example, for first email rounting you can keep status as InProgress and for other email routing you can keep task status as NotStarted.

Other approach is you can configure two different case Origin for both email routing address which will help you to solve your problem. you can add additional picklist value for case orgion field which can help you to set two different value in "Email-to-Case Routing Information". 

Please try the above aproach and let me know if you need any further guidance in this. Hope this will help ! 

Thanks,
Keyur Modi

MagulanDuraipandianMagulanDuraipandian
Check this - http://www.infallibletechie.com/2018/04/how-to-differentiate-or-filter-cases.html

You can try by giving different case origins.