function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Lenore MLenore M 

Unexpected error message when trying to complete the Create Custom Buttons module

I had to create a Google Info button as part of the Create Custom Buttons challenge. The button was created properly. But, I can't pass this chellenge because of this error message:  How do I get around this?  

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: JKVBBQVH

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

The "Google Info" button should show up under the Buttons tab and not custom links and make sure that its API name is"Google_Info". Also make sure that it is a detail page button and not a link.

Also refer below image and compare your work.

User-added image
If this does not work,I would suggest you log out from the account and log in again to check the challenge.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

Lenore MLenore M
Sandhya,

Thanks for your reply. It was hard to see the details of your picture, but I believe my setup matches yours. Unfortunately, I'm still getting an error. I attached a copy of my setup and the contact detail page. I expected to see a Google Button but instead it is in a dropdown which I assume is still a button. Any further insights?

Lenore

User-added imageUser-added image

Lenore MLenore M
Unfortunately, I'm still getting the same error message. I can't seem to get around it. Any other ideas?