function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Craig Gjerdingen 14Craig Gjerdingen 14 

Salesforce DX : Trailhead Module: Unlocked Packages for Customers

This step:

1 Create an unlocked package .... the default:
sfdx force:package2:create --name dreamhouse --description "My Package" --containeroptions Unlocked -

Should read:

1 Create an unlocked package .... the default:
sfdx force:package2:create --name th-dreamhouse --description "My DreamHouse Package" --containeroptions Unlocked -

Otherwise you can't complete this module.
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

If you can see the content in the challenge requirements it is given as 

Clone the DreamHouse Git repository to get the source files for the DreamHouse app.
Using the DreamHouse source, create an unlocked package in your Dev Hub with the name th-dreamhouseand description, My DreamHouse Package.
Create version 1.0 of the My DreamHouse Package.
Create a scratch org and install version 1.0 in it.
Use the Salesforce CLI to install version 1.0 of the DreamHouse package in the your Trailhead Playground org.

Best Regards,
Sandhya
SAKTHIVEL MSAKTHIVEL M
Steps to complete the Trailhead Challenge:
  1. Install the Command Line Interface (CLI)
  2. Enable Dev Hub (Developer/Trailhead PlayGround) (Setup -> Dev Hub)
  3. Git Clone the app repository (git clone https://github.com/dreamhouseapp/dreamhouse-sfdx.git)
  4. Login Your Developer/Trailhead Org (sfdx force:auth:web:login -d -a DevHub)
  5. Create Package (sfdx force:package:create –name th-dreamhouse –description “My DreamHouse Package” –packagetype Unlocked –path force-app –targetdevhubusername DevHub)
  6. Create ScratchOrg from Developer/Trailhead Org (sfdx force:org:create –definitionfile config/project-scratch-def.json –durationdays 30 –setalias MyScratchOrg -v DevHub)
  7. Create Package Version (sfdx force:package:version:create -p th-dreamhouse -d force-app -k test1234 –wait 10 -v DevHub)
  8. Install the Package to ScratchOrg (sfdx force:package:install –wait 10 –publishwait 10 –package th-dreamhouse@1.0.0-1 -k test1234 -r -u MyScratchOrg)
  9. Release the Package Version to Developer/Trailhead Org (sfdx force:package:version:promote -p th-dreamhouse@1.0.0-1 -v DevHub)
  10. Install the Package to Developer/Trailhead Org (sfdx force:package:install –wait 10 –publishwait 10 –package th-dreamhouse@1.0.0-1 -k test1234 -r -u DevHub)
Notes:
DevHub – Developer Org Alias Name
MyScratchOrg – Scratch org of DevHub

For More Details:
http://theblogreaders.com/use-salesforce-cli-create-install-package-trailhead-challenge/

Thanks & Regards,
Sakthivel Madesh