function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ranjan Singh 9Ranjan Singh 9 

Problem with Trailhead Challenge ( Lightning Experience Customization > Create Custom Buttons and Links) Error NLKBCQOE

Hi All, I am getting following error while completing Lightning Experience Customization > Create Custom Buttons and Links.I'm doing the simple lightning challenge and have hit this problem in my existing trailhead org and a trailhead playground:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NLKBCQOE.

Best Answer chosen by Ranjan Singh 9
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ranjan,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I request you please confirm if you are using a brand new developer org for validating the challenge?

If you are using a brand new developer org then please double check that your org doesn't have a namespace enabled.If that doesn't help please give a try by restarting the batch

Still, if the problem persists log out of all accounts and log in once again in a different browser by clearing the cache and cookies which should probably do the trick.

Please let us know if this helps.

Mark this as solved if my reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ranjan,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I request you please confirm if you are using a brand new developer org for validating the challenge?

If you are using a brand new developer org then please double check that your org doesn't have a namespace enabled.If that doesn't help please give a try by restarting the batch

Still, if the problem persists log out of all accounts and log in once again in a different browser by clearing the cache and cookies which should probably do the trick.

Please let us know if this helps.

Mark this as solved if my reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

This was selected as the best answer
Hi Nagendra ,
Thank you for the quick response.I tried this on my trailhead developer Org as well as Trailhead Playground.There is no namespace enabled in my org.I tried logging in again in a diffrent browser, but the issue still persists.

Thanks,
Ranjan 
Just a quick update , I used a new developer org instead of a playground and it worked. Thanks Nagendra.