function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Stuart FlemingStuart Fleming 

Trailhead Discover Lightning Actions - CreateUser.cmp does not save

Hi.  I am doing the tralhead https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/lex_javascript_button_migration/units/javascript_buttons_to_lightning_actions

I have attempted to do this tralhead for about 3 weeks now -- sent in some feedback, but no change seems apparent in the tralhead.

1.  I created a brand new "My Trailhead Playground 2"
2.  Open the Developer console.
3.  Create a Lightning Component called CreateUser.cmp
4.  Copy the text in for this code.
5.  Press Save
6.  Get Error.  Failed to save CreateUser.cmp: Invalid <aura:attribute> type: Test_User__c: Source

In order for this to save, I had to create an object Test_User (Test_User__c) with the following fields:
First or First__c
Last or Last__c
Nickname or Nickname__c
Email or Email__c
Password or Password__c

I also had to change several lines of code to reflect the Field name xxx__c rather than what was listed in the tralhead.
value="{!v.user.First}"  to value="{!v.user.First__c}"  etc.

I haven't finished with the tralhead examples...but I hope this will work.

Would someone please update the tralhead or fix it?

Thanks,
Stuart

Daniel J. MorganDaniel J. Morgan
Thanks for posting this! Greatly helped me finish this badge.
madhav sharma 1madhav sharma 1
Why You need Outbound Telemarketing Software?
Outbound telemarketing software is the best option when you have a telemarketing team working daily to convert a prospect into a customer. Our software can easily make it happen for both the telemarketer and the admin. We have an Android app for the person making phone calls and a admin panel for the admin. Sales can be a remote purchasing method, once transactions are completed, customers online or by phone. Our software is available in your organization, in the cloud or hosted. We assure you the best experiences with profitability. The alternative solution for you is the Android TeleCall Management app. If you are looking for a regular consultation and follow-up management, our CRM software can help you.
Telemarketing CRM Provides Many Kinds of Features Generate more leads, engage in conversation, effectively follow up, understand the prospect, and make dialing easier. This software can also be classified into sales call software or call center software
Telemarketing calls are one of the few sales techniques that cannot be automated. You cannot pre-record scripts and you cannot pre-record conversations. There always has to be a human element in the process. But there are a number of telemarketing software packages that promise to automate everything but the call itself. Can a software package really be as smart as a human being? VSL takes a look at some telemarketing software packages to see what they offer and if you need them.
Software telemarketing (https://www.callmaker.it/software-telemarketing/" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline) automates customer outreach tasks for sales and marketing call centers. Telemarketing software is mainly used to find potential customers through phone calls in which they are asked to buy products or services. Companies around the world are exploring opportunities to reach a broader consumer base; so telemarketing is increasingly emerging as one of the leading, most effective and economical marketing strategies.
Different forms of cybercrime, such as phishing and hacking, have increased rapidly, especially after the increasing use of the internet during the COVID-19 quarantine phase, which has led to business disruptions and financial losses around the world.
In addition, the telemarketing team management uses various collaboration tools, such as video conferencing, employee chat, quotes, and invoices, to interact with customers.

Nathanial SchultzNathanial Schultz
Thanks for sharing this much knowledge. This post taught us in a very good manner. I am really happy to read this.

Robert WhitmanRobert Whitman
Still not corrected.  I'm thinking someother trail would have created the sobject Test_User__c.