function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Malisa Gibbons 9Malisa Gibbons 9 

How to remove team member from account page/related list?

I have "Team Members" as a Related List on my Account page.  I can add Team Memmbers but there is not a button to remove/delete.  I have reviewed the page layouts and do not see how to add this button to the related list section oft the Account Page Layout?
Best Answer chosen by Malisa Gibbons 9
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Go to  Account Team Member Page Layout ,you can see Delete button over there 

This page allows you to create different page layouts to display Account Team Member data.
After creating page layouts, click the Page Layout Assignment button to control which page layout users see by default.

Go to setup --  > Quick find-->Account Team Member Layout --> Click Edit and Add Delete Button 

User-added image

All Answers

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Go to  Account Team Member Page Layout ,you can see Delete button over there 

This page allows you to create different page layouts to display Account Team Member data.
After creating page layouts, click the Page Layout Assignment button to control which page layout users see by default.

Go to setup --  > Quick find-->Account Team Member Layout --> Click Edit and Add Delete Button 

User-added image

This was selected as the best answer
Sarat NayakSarat Nayak
one meber is not in 'account team member' list but exists in  (1153 accounts) 'team member' only. how can we remove this user from team member