function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Srinivas NimmagaddaSrinivas Nimmagadda 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find the Account list view named 'Accounts Modified Today'. Check the instructions.

Hi All,
I am getting this Error for the PROJECT. 
This is from "Import and Export with Data Management Tools" -> "Use Data Loader to Import Data.
I have updated the records as instructed but the issue is with 'Accounts Modified Today as the List Name'. 
I have created the view as given and when I try verify the step it is throwing an error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Could not find the Account list view named 'Accounts Modified Today'. Check the instructions."

Below is the screen shot that I have created in my org
Account Modified Today Page View Error

Sharing Seetings

Please let me know is there any other way that can be done 
Best Answer chosen by Srinivas Nimmagadda
Valerio ChangValerio Chang
Hi Srinivas and Sylvain,
I got past this error by creating a new Trailhead Playground - hope this helps you!

All Answers

Musunuru SurekhaMusunuru Surekha
Hi Srinivas,

Did you make sure you added a filter to the list view?
Srinivas NimmagaddaSrinivas Nimmagadda
Hi Musunuru Surekha,
Yes I have added the filter 
Account List View Filter

But still getting the same error.

Sylvain COPPINSylvain COPPIN

Hi, 

I have the same issue and I can not validate the challenge.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem ?

Thanks

David PETIOT (DPE)David PETIOT (DPE)
Hi Srinivas, Sylvain,

Please check your "List API Name". It should be "Accounts_Modified_Today" in order to validate the challenge.
Accounts_Modified_Today
Regards, 
David
Valerio ChangValerio Chang
Hi Srinivas and Sylvain,
I got past this error by creating a new Trailhead Playground - hope this helps you!
This was selected as the best answer
Harshal SinglaHarshal Singla
"List API Name" should be "Accounts_Modified_Today" . Delete the ListView and Create a new one with API Name as "Accounts_Modified_Today"
Karthik Jaya 1Karthik Jaya 1
Hey Srinivas Nimmagadda, Just create a new playground/Dev edition and try again. It works
Sivasankar ChinnaduraiSivasankar Chinnadurai
In the filter you would have used the 'contains' criteria, you can try using the criteria 'equals'. This option worked out for me. Even I got the same error previously and broken my head and passed on other modules leaving this List View Control. At last glancing through the step by step creation came to understood that chosen the wrong criteria.